Thursday 16 January 2014

Waabi's Story

Once upon a time boy named Wilfred the 2nd was in the magical world of venhula.
His dad, the great King Wilfred the first said that on his birthday he had to slay the
The evil dragon scalery. Wilfred the boy had no idea what dragons were because
He was very young at the time. Wilfred the king said "Today my son we are gonna
Train for your fight when your older. Then Wilfred the boy said "ok dad I want to be
Strong! "Haha" chuckled the dad you are gonna have to do a lot of training my young
Boy. They two guys went to go get peaches and toast at the dining hall, "dad can I have
Some toast? Yes said Wilfred the first add some butter to' "ok dad" the boy spread on
The butter and took a bite out of the toast " mmm yummy" after the snack they went 
To do training at the training hall "oh these weights are heavy!"said Wilfred After a couple weeks the guys became strong!" let's go on a journey my son ok?" Ok said Wilfred I feel like confident! So the guys wentoutside of there castle and ventured through the land" dad look at these fire burns from the dragon! "Yes my boy I can see!
"Hey look dad it's a cave omg it's a dragon cave!"oh my goodness lets get outta here!
They ventured back to there castle and stayed protected from the dragon.
One year later...Hey dad can we go fight the dragon now please it's my birthday I'm turning 14!"No My son We'll.....Ok I guess Let's defeat that dragon!"Yay said the young 
Boy! so they ventured down the chasm and went to the cave...all of a sudden!
Muhaha I will defeat you Mortals! Fhoom went the fire! Ahhh said the dad"save me son!
Oh no said the boy! Arghh I will get you dragon! Woah said the boy he pushed his dad to the side.I Will defeat you! Said Wilfred. Wilfred to a slice to the dragons neck!
The dragon quickly dodged The attack! He took a another slice. Ripp! The dragon has
Been defeated! The Boy grabbed the treasure that was hidden.The boy looked at his father"Noo dad come back! The king had died....One year later daddy Look I made a
Sand castle! Ok Said Wilfred the father also the new son king!!! The village was saved
And He mad and had a new life.  The End. 

Written by Waabi 

No comments:

Post a Comment