Wednesday 15 January 2014

Aman's Story

PARTY TROUBLE 


It was 8:00am in Canada. There was a 14 year old girl named Peach. She loves drawing and loves animals, but she's half of a trouble maker. " Peach wake up," said her mother. Hope Collon is her mothers name. She teaches 5 year olds at Mill Elementary. After Peach was done brushing her teeth, she ran down stairs and ate her breakfast. When her mother walked in, she started talking about her job. Peach was so broad until her mother said, she won't be here this Saturday, so that means Peach is going to be home alone for one day. " So you won't be here," said Peach with an evil smile. Her mother shock her head yes and left. Peach just remembered that Saturday is tomorrow. Peach had a really evil plan.  She grabbed the phone and an batch of cookies,she was going to phone her friend about her little evil plan while she's eating." Becky Guess what, my mom won't be here for one day, I'm going to throw an awesome party, want to come," said Peach hoping her mother won't find out. " Sure I would love to come," said Becky. When she was talking on the phone, she heard footsteps, she closed the phone without even saying bye. She saw her mother but all she was going downstairs to do the laundry. After her mother left, Peach started to flip to her phonebook to see who else she should call. After flipping a few pages, she found her best.. best friend Maya, but there's no chances to call her because they have been apart from each other for two years. After hours past it was Saturday, Peach couldn't wait to start the party. After her mother kissed her on the head and said bye, Peach rushed to the kitchen and stared to get the food ready. She grabbed something sharp out of the drawer and started chopping the chicken. Peach was really busy chopping, then all of the sudden she heard the door bell ring she knew it was the guest. She couldn't believe that they came thirty minutes early, I guess they really want to party. She put away away the knife and ran to the door. Before she was going to open the door she was wishing that her mom won't find out. She opened the door, and every body just rushed in. After everybody came in and started to dance to the music, peach was going to start to chop the chicken again, while she was chopping she was also moving her head to look for Becky. She was done chopping and throw the knife in the sink and walked into the living room. She placed the chicken on the table and saw Becky talking to her crush, " I hope she doesn't mess up," said Peach whispering to her self. After like ten seconds passed this random kid asked to veggie ranch. I was thinking who he was, is he in our school? I stared at him just to recognize who he is, but I just gave up and went to the kitchen to grab the veggie ranch. I opened the the fridge and grabbed the ranch. I heard this old sound coming from the living room, I ran to check it out, everybody was going crazy, I had no idea what to do. " stop it, stop you guys are breaking everything," said peach looking worried. Nobody heard me. " hey girl look up', said a voice from behind me. When I looked up I saw this vase coming to me. I better catch this vase cause its really expensive. The vase was coming closer, I jumped into the air and caught it. I put the vase in the kitchen so nobody could break it. This is the biggest catastrophe I ever seen. Tears stared to come out of my eyes. I wish I never stared this party in the first place.  There were spectators in the back round, why will they just stand there and watch. After like a few seconds passed I heard the door opening, I think it's my mom. I don't know why the half of me is happy and worried. When mom opened the door she stared to call my name, I have a feeling she's going to ground me. I walked over to her, and she looked so mad. " where is all the noise coming from," said my mother. I never seen her this mad. I had to tell,         Anyway she's going to find out. " I throw a big party that went out really bad." Her face was turning out red like a tomato. She rushed to the living room, and told everyone to get out. I can't believe she's yelling at my best friends. When everyone left it got really awkward with my mom. She told me to sit down at the couch, I have a feeling she's going to say a big long speech, and I was right. I was waiting until part she says I'm grounded. I was shocked she said I'm grounded for three weeks. Oh what ever I'm just glad that the party is over. I ran to my bedroom and closed my door. Any second now my mom will yell my name out, which she did. I think she saw the mess. I know I'll have to clean it up, I'll also be getting a baby sitter. At least the party is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment