Friday 17 January 2014

Izabella's Story

One day, in the state of North Dakota , there was a girl named Maria riding her horse to go visit her friend Dave. She brought some food to share with him. She rode her horse across the whole field, it took her 3 long hours of horse riding to finally be in the valley of Margine where Dave lived. As soon as she got there she ran off her horse and greeted him with a hug. He realized a scrape on her arm, and scrapes on her legs. Dave invited her in to get her cleaned up. They went back outside and shared the food Maria brought them. "After we're all done eating do you want me to teach you how to ride a horse the proper way?" Dave asked. "So are you saying I don't know how to ride a horse." Cried Maria. Dave smiled and pulled Maria up on her feet, he went to the barn and grabbed his horse Nay Nay and ran to the start of the track, Maria followed along and grabbed her horse Puke Puke and went behind Dave. Dave dropped his sandwich and tried to reach down for it but Nay Nay ended up eating it. Nay Nay was a short little horse with purple hair, Puke puke was a tall horse with puke all over it. "Okay! yelled Dave, so you see that yellow line? Yeah well we're going to have a race to it, it'll test your speed and make you a better rider, now don't you cheat and cut threw the lines," smiled Dave. "Haha I won't!" "If somehow you manage to beat me, I will have a little treat for you. Don't do anything that will cause catastrophe with the horses." Yelled Dave. Maria and Dave spent the rest of the afternoon racing, by 6:00 it was dark. "It takes me just over 3 hours to get back to my house and it's already pretty much black outside so I better leave, ugh I'm so stupid I should of left earlier!" Cried Maria. "Okay peace out, be careful!" yelled Dave. On the way home a killer came and killed Maria and her horse the end.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment